The HotelLocated in the medieval town center of Altafulla, a site of National Cultural Interest, the Hotel Gran Claustre is a 39-room boutique hotel opened in 2004. The hotel includes the gastronomic restaurant Bruixes de Burriac by Jaume Drudis, multipurpose meeting and events rooms, a Spa & Wellness center and a stunning swimming pool.
Hotel Gran Claustre, Restaurant & Spa combines style and serenity, offering a perfect balance between the centuries-old buildings and the contemporary interior design.
Along with its philosophy of personal service, the hotel has thirty-nine rooms, which are individually decorated, providing maximum comfort and elegance and all the details that make each stay a unique experience. The 20 rooms in the historic building are named to match their colours: Vanilla, Lacquer, Coal, and so on, while the 19 modern rooms in the new building take their names from metals and precious stones : Platinum, Turquoise, Jet, Jade, Ruby...a room for everyone and for every occasion.
All rooms include flat screen TV, minibar with complimentary waters and juices, safe, telephone, fully equipped bathroom , hairdryer, air conditioning, amenities ...
- Gourmet restaurant Bruixes de Burriac by Jaume Drudis
- Spa and Wellness Center
- Jacuzzi , located on the roof of the historic building with spectacular views of the medieval village of Altafulla
- Pool-solarium, located in the cloisters of the historic building, with waiter service making it an ideal place to relax
- Open-air atrium and several communal areas for relaxing and resting
- 24h Reception
- Free outdoor parking
- Room service
- International press available
- Free Wifi
- Activities: hiking, cycling, golf, horse riding , segway , diving, water sports , boat trips , Nordic Walking, visits to wine cellars in the Priorat and visits to the city of Tarragona among many other options
- Bike rental on demand
- Rooms for meetings, events and banquets
- Check-in from 15h. Check-out until 12h.